GBW show vs Charlie More show

GBW

GBW show vs Charlie More show  

18 members have voted

1. 1. GBW show vs Charlie More show

• Would you rather watch Charlie Moore TV the way it is now/
    • Would you rather watch Geoff (a newby angler)

Ok, not to bash Charlie Moore but that other thread got me thinking.

So... I have only been fishing (again as I took many years off) for a few years and only went after bass but looking to expand on that.

My thoughts are, would you rather watch someone one like me go throught the learning process of how to fish and the same process of what to fish for OR a show like Charlie Moore?

If for some reason people want to see me then I'm going to need some help from the good folks that make these shows now.

I'm not asking so I have a glimmer of hope at a show but because we all say "I can make a better show then that!" regarding any show.

I am very intersted to see this poll too... Cheers!

Geoff

Edited by GBW

Geoff and there better be lots of bloopers like bill dance :D

if I had a show, YOU BET! But it does make me cring at the thought of just how many hooks I would end up with in me and lost itmes. But hey, sure is worth a try if someone is willing to back me! ;):D

well I hate most fishing shows now- really liked the old In-fisherman! I have been shooting some short vid clips the last few seasons- my daughter is taking film media in school so I will be coercing her into going on some day trips with me and shooting my day, I can edit etc on Mac at home. even if no-one but myself watches 'em- they will still be better than most. I can't stand watching the whole damn fight of a fish- rig up, present, hook-set, land it, release it- simple! Keep talking to a minimum while holding fish out of water!!!!

Not too bash you but you should have offered another option...None of the above.

There are way too many fishing on the tube now.

I could but where would the fun be for me in that? ;)

There will be no GBW fishing show as I cannot afford to do one. But if I ever did it would be like the now gone Urban Outdoor Adventures...