Where is Whitefish and lake trout

daisy_girl58

Floyd Hales up in Beaverton has always been good to me. Huts are always clean and well maintained but I'm not sure if he has the huts out in laker and whitey fishing grounds yet. You would have to phone and find out. I'm sure most of the hut operators on Simcoe will have huts that will do him well.

Good Luck

Steve's Fish Huts

Pefferlaw Lake Simcoe (705)426-7800

i went with him last year for Whitefish had our limit in no time ..clean huts warm and great service ..

Smokey Steves Fish Huts bought out Floyd Hales ..steve now runs both business

Edited by Fishmaster

Steve's Fish Huts

Pefferlaw Lake Simcoe (705)426-7800

i went with him last year for Whitefish had our limit in no time ..clean huts warm and great service ..

Smokey Steves Fish Huts bought out Floyd Hales ..steve now runs both business

"Steves Fish Huts bought out Floyd Hales ..steve now runs both business"

Thats interesting!! <_< Always thought Floyds' did well.

dsn

Thanks for the heads up Steve. I was talking on the phone with them the other day and didn't even notice.

dsn Floyds has been own by Bill V for the last few years, the Hales haven't had it for a while now. I'm sure either way they'll be in the same fishing ground as before and the fishing will continue the same as it always has.

well mitchells huts in beaverton...he is very well known in the business for catching lots of trout he is kinda the go to guy...he always is on the trout grounds in the right spots ..or bonnie boats jacksons point i think???? they all know eachother cheers and good luck :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Sorry guys but there is a little mistake here...Floyd Hales Huts in Beaverton is still owned and operated by Bill Vieveen....

Jason Hales Huts that ran out of I believe the Pines golf course just outside of Pefferlaw was bought out by Steve's Huts this year and is operating at Steve's usual location as per previous yrs.

There is also another Hales ..Tim Hales huts and he is still up and running on the east side of the lake as well ...

Either way you have the option of using these guys or any of the many operators on the lake ....

Go get'em...

Suds

Ya being local to the area helps alot too ...I spend alot of time at Bills shore shack during the season and drop in at Tims and Steve's every now and then to shoot the breeze ...the boys know the lake and it helps sometimes in locating fish for myself as well...they all work hard to provide the best service possible ...one just has to remember its fishing and not everyone has fish everytime but they do move the huts around to provide the customers the best opportunites.

Suds

I don't about Floyds being the tops anymore. Last year they couldn't put our group on fish and only checked in once during the day. Never offered to move us or anything even though they had a ton of empty huts nearby, that were closer to where groups were catching fish.... I have heard some of the folks out of Pefferlaw will move you around which is a bonus if you aren't getting fish were you start out.

Edited by Canuck2fan