Favorite Metallica Song?

Angler16

I saw some tickets on sale in the classified section here! Check the Misc section.

I may have an extra pair aswell, I'll let you know when its all figured out if the people I bought for are all going to go.

Joey

While we are on the topic,

Does anyone know who will be opening up for Metallica??

Hope its a half decent band!

well iam not selling my extra 4 tickets now untill i know who's opening,i heard alice in chains? just a rumor tho as of now

some said maryln manson others say mastrodom? so who knows..

i check metallica forum often waiting for confirmation, loads of guessing out there

1) Orion

2) For Whom the Bell Tolls

3) The Day that Never Comes

I saw them first in 86 or 87, during the Master of Puppets tour. When they did "An Evening with Metallica" to follow up the Black album (which is a hilarious reference to Spinal Tap, btw) it was a double show. During the first show, they played Orion - which I'd never heard them play live til then - so I went out and bought a ticket for the second show just to see them play it again.

I agree with the person who posted that the latest album is good. Let's say it doesn't suck as badly as Load and ... was it "Re Load"? I've been listening to The Day that Never Comes basically non-stop for a couple of months now... still not tired of the guitar work in that tune (i.e. full version, not solo-less, de-cojonified radio version). I think it made me feel.... young again. :)

p.-