any tips for the niagra?

ecmilley

being landlocked all winter starting to get a little stir crazy, seeing I'll have the boat ready to go, may either go to the pickering nuke or the niagra river to pester some trout or something any advice for fishing the lower river would be great seeing i 've never been there and will be fishing out of a 18ft ranger bass boat

being landlocked all winter starting to get a little stir crazy, seeing I'll have the boat ready to go, may either go to the pickering nuke or the niagra river to pester some trout or something any advice for fishing the lower river would be great seeing i 've never been there and will be fishing out of a 18ft ranger bass boat

JWL may be able to help...

ice bridge is starting to break up , whirlpool has quite a bit of ice in it ! but the lower is always hit and miss on ice this time of year one day no ice the next it can be full with the ever changing water levels and currents ice can come and go in an hour or so or hold up in the river with the wind, i'm yet to have a day since november that i couldnt navigate through the ice flows , some days you just have to travel real slow and weave in and out of the bergs ! (aluminum boat )

But with all this the trout action is good lots of steel in the system , be perpared for crowds this time of year on weekends

any other questions just pm me happy to help ya out

march25thbackdrift002.jpg

Edited by Wiser