Disturbing find

misfish

Out for a walk on the bay tonight,we came across this sad sight. It,s pretty clear it was a very large dog. 20090321_03.jpgThe ice a good solid 14 inches still.In the MARINA20090321_06.jpgOur pup found this during her ball play. Where or how it got there,I have no idea.Just add some butter and garlic.LOL20090321_01.jpgLots of room to play fetch.LOLI have no idea why this post turned out the way it did.Any help on this, I would be very thankful.

Her ya go Brian, just fixed it for ya ;)

Gruesome discovery for sure :huh:

Jacques

Out for a walk on the bay tonight,we came across this sad sight.

It,s pretty clear it was a very large dog.

20090321_03.jpg

The ice a good solid 14 inches still.In the MARINA.

20090321_06.jpg

Our pup found this during her ball play. Where or how it got there,I have no idea.Just add some butter and garlic.LOL

20090321_01.jpg

Lots of room to play fetch.LOL

Your Video Brian!!

I have no idea why this post turned out the way it did.Any help on this, I would be very thankful.

Out for a walk on the bay tonight,we came across this sad sight.

It,s pretty clear it was a very large dog.

20090321_03.jpg

The ice a good solid 14 inches still.In the MARINA.

20090321_06.jpg

Our pup found this during her ball play. Where or how it got there,I have no idea.Just add some butter and garlic.LOL

20090321_01.jpg

Ya, I noticed the bones between the floating dock and the breakwall, thought they were just a bunch of chicken bones some swine had thrown in there, didn't see the jaw. But, I'll lay claim to the lonely minnow, right hand hole of the 3 I drilled. Not even a nibble today.

''''

'

'

'

'

'

Lots of room to play fetch.LOL

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://img.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v731/misfish/20090321_02.flv">

I have no idea why this post turned out the way it did.Any help on this, I would be very thankful.

thought they were just a bunch of chicken bones some swine had thrown in there, didn't see the jaw

First thing I noticed was the jaw. Very sad.

No bites EH????????????? You sure drilled enough holes.

Hint,,,docks 6 and 7. ;)

Edited by misfish