Lower Niagara Launch

outdoor

Thanks, Spiel, the last time I tried to launch there in the fall it was closed. Maybe they were fixing it up or something. I ended up having to go all way back to Grimsby. Hopefully it will be open on Sunday to get the lines wet.

best baits of the day....black scum frogs twitched off the top of the ice chunks just like fishing bass in the lilies :whistling::D:Gonefishing:

I have found little snowmen with the treble hook mounted .............well we wouldn't go there.

GOOD LUCK fishing and let us know how you did.

Bob

Was down there today Jack.....The bait of the day was a small piece of Scnieder's weiner.....with a touch of mayonaise. Too much mayo and you wont catch anything, so be conservative!! :D

The key, was to fish the piece of weiner about a foot below the surface!! They were killing them!!

:D :D :D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steelhead

Edited by steelhead

Was down there today Jack.....The bait of the day was a small piece of Scnieder's weiner.....with a touch of mayonaise. Too much mayo and you wont catch anything, so be conservative!! :D

The key, was to fish the piece of weiner about a foot below the surface!! They were killing them!!

:D :D :D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steelhead

ahhh man, shhhhh!!!! :rolleyes:

We went 8 for 12 today, will toss a couple pic up later