So, 2 Rednecks go Fishin'...

Greencoachdog

Only thing missing from that first pic is the banjos lol .

Good to see a couple of good friends getting in some time together , good friends a boat and a few catfish to catch ,can it get any better (I imagine there might of been a jug or two of some good sipping corn liquor involved allso) winter has gotta end soon

Inches for the team? Did you catch them there bad boys in Ontario waters?! :lol: Nice work Glen. Glad to hear you and Lester had a good time together.

Yeaaaaah.

What's the tourney rules on that?

Good job Red!

Tripod looks a tad heavy though?? :huh:

Inches for the team? Did you catch them there bad boys in Ontario waters?! :lol:

SNAG Posted Today, 01:53 PM

QUOTE (Billy - Curtiss @ Mar 13 2009, 12:26 PM)

Inches for the team? Did you catch them there bad boys in Ontario waters?!

Yeaaaaah.

What's the tourney rules on that?

Weren't y'all s'posed to read the rules before you signed up for the tourney???

The rules state fish caught on your home waters or in Ontario!

I can enter fish I catch in Alabama or Ontario!!!

I cannot enter fish caught in another state or province though... like a trip to Florida or Alberta.

We don't have any Salmonoids here except for a couple creeks that hold itty bitty stocked Rainbows... a 12" is a whopper!

We don't have any Pike or Musky here!

We don't have any Whitefish here!

We have some Smallmouth in the northwest corner of the state.

We have very few Sauger and Walleye that're like trying to find a needle in 2 haystacks, I've never even seen one that's been caught here... let alone caught one!

That just leaves me Black Bass, Channel Catfish (I can't even enter Blue Cats), and panfish to enter... y'all aint a-skeered of them are you???

... and y'all wanna bust my nadz aboot entering a Channel Cat kittenfish and a baby Bass???

What am I s'posed to do?... sit here at the puter and "punish the penguin" while the rest of my team busts their buns to whip y'alls butt???

I don theen so Queek Straw! ;):w00t:

Edited by GCD

As you may be able to tell by our clothes, it was kinda chilly today... but still an excellent day I wouldn't trade for anything!!!

Great report Glen! Yeah...half way thru the report I couldn't figure out who those people were in the pics...then I realized it was just you all dressed up...LOL.

Nothing like fishing with a buddy!

Great report Glen! Yeah...half way thru the report I couldn't figure out who those people were in the pics...then I realized it was just you all dressed up...LOL.

Nothing like fishing with a buddy!

I wear clothes when I have to! (to keep from freezing to death! :angry: )... but that doesn't mean I like it! B)