Board Stats

douG

I checked out the current numbers and found that there are almost 300 folks reading while I type this, including about half that number as guests. Welcome to the lurkers who enjoy this community as much as anybody else. Click the advertisements once in a while, what could it hurt?

If you register with this board, you don't get any spam emails, mailbox bumpf other bad stuff. What you get is a chance to introduce yourself and tell a story, make a friend or two, and maybe meet up with the whackjobs who post on this board every day.

And you get lots of free fishing info that is worth every penny, let me tell you.

Edited by douG

And you get lots of free info that is worth every penny, let me tell you.

Did you know that when you have a hook on a line with a sinker, and a worm impaled on the hook, a fish will sometimes bite it?

Some of that priceless info... :lol:B)

But yes Doug is right, this is a great spot!

I really look forward to checking in here a couple of times a day, I've already met a couple of guys that fish the area I'm interested in fishing and hope tp meet up with them this summer. Where else can you meet people as easily with the same interest? Great site!

Well, there's a reason the site's stats are good. The site has well written and relevant content. I have to say there are about 7 different sites I read on the web on a daily basis (news, humor, and OFC!). Really.

I try to get an informed opinion on world news by reading as many sources as possible from mainstream to blogs, in terms of humor I like cracked.com break.com and ebaumsworld.com, and for my hobby its mainly OFC. I have to say the reasons are the great community, which results in FRESH and and QUALITY content being posted on.

That's really why the stats are so great, lots of quality content and constantly updated. And these are the results of building a great community, I have to say congrats to the admins once again this is quite impressive.

Edited by Bass Killer

It's not often that admins and mods get recognition for what they do on a daily basis and would like to thank them for a hell of a job.... cause this site is the best there is :clapping::thumbsup_anim::canadian:

Standing ovation from me, nothing less :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Keep up the good work guys.... love this site :thumbsup_anim:

Leechman