N/F Does this really work?

e-z-out

Well i came across this site by mistake and found it interesting so i'm trying it for 7 days.

The site lets you build your own website witch i always wanted to do but never knew how to get started.

Just wanted to see what you guys think about the site.

Watch the DVD and post a responses i would like to hear some feedback if it's a scam or does it really work. :dunno:

I joined so i could build a site and test it out.

www.website.ws/ailegoby.

Yup..pyramid reseller. For just a little more effort you can do your own hosting and reselling. This is someone else making money off of your work.

They claim to be the only registrar of the .ws tdl which means you are stuck with them and cutting out the middle man is not possible.

There are thousands of web templates on the internet for free.

i tried out a pyramid scheme (before knowing how they work) and yes they do work and yes you can make big money. the only problem is you never know when you are the next one in line to be ripped off and lose your $$$.

the one i used was paying off quite well (44% returns) and some members were putting in $6k investments. all investments yielded a return of 44% every 12 days or a maximum of $2640. thats $5k/month for doing nothing. this site was running for at least a year so the big spenders sure made some decent money off it. i put in $200 or so and it lasted for a few months and i made $600 or so.

but then out of nowhere the owner of the website took off with millions of dollars and everyone was screwed...her plan all along. i didnt lose any of my money, but im sure many people lost quite a bit of $$$.

live and learn i guess....