plastic baits

duxbware

Hmmm... Thats a rather interesting question (now its been rephrased)? Hmmm... I would assume they would be OK... provided they aren't scented or flavored? if anything.. if THEY ARE scented/flavored... you spent extra money for the scent/flavor for nothing? Especially to just leave it out in a tackle box, rather than its original packaging? But I don't know... can anyone help in providing an answer to this - I'm pretty interested myself....Thanks for asking this question Duxbware.

The plastics that are in the kits are fine like that. They will not dry up over time. The only baits you really want to keep sealed up are Gulp! baits. I have even stored Powerbait plastics in Plano containers for years on end and that stink never went away!!!

JP

Same as JPD, never had any problems with regular baits stored in plano boxes. He is right on the Gulp Baits.

A side note though keep the same color baits together though some will bleed colors.

good point, its alos good to play with, withe and red baits together for a night will leave red "blood" colour on the white baits and so on and so on, play with it a bit

Matt!

good point, its alos good to play with, withe and red baits together for a night will leave red "blood" colour on the white baits and so on and so on, play with it a bit

Matt!

Is it embarassing for you to buy HOT PINK / BUBBLEGUM coloured lures? LOL :whistling:

just kidding with you :P

But anyways, mix those colours to your heart's content! Maybe you'll invent a mixture of colours that beats all the colours that are on the market!

Edited by EC1

Matt!

White and Chartruse together....play with it a bit :whistling:

-Dave