navionics card on computer

zman

Guest skeeter99
Hi Everyone

I hope someone can help me out on this , when I put my card into my pc it doen't open up it send me to a internet site

I can't seem to open the map to mark some way points before I go out .

nope you cant with the navionics card on your pc you wont see any maps, but you can put it in your gps and pre mark spots that way

You can not read the Navionics charts with your computer as the SD file is encrypted to work only on that SD card in a GPS that suppports Navionics charts.

The only way you can read Navionics charts on your computer is by purchasing software like Fugawi ENC and a Navionics Card reader that allows you to read the SD chart.

Hope this helps...

-sheldon

Navplanner stinks. I have it and am terribly disappointed in it. Fugawi ENC is the way to go. I saw it at the boat show and it is far superior than the navplanner. I expressed my dismay for NAVplanner to the Navionics guys and he himself actually told me about Fugawi ( I think they are in kahoots somehow because he took me right to their booth).

Call Lowrance to confirm.

Why don't you email Lowrance. Then you can wait three weeks for some stock (and completely bogus) answer that will put you off completely and make you want to make nasty posts on websites.

I would write more but I am busy working on the PHD that is required to run my new H2OC.

Good Luck,

Jim