binbrook crappie fishing

sleded

Well got a phone call fri night from my uncle and he wanted to head down and try some crappie fishing with his wife to be and a few of this buddies. Well the day started off good a lot of bites but i only landed one crappie in the moring but my uncle and his womean caught about 10. The bite started to get very light in the afternoon so we cut the tail off the minnow and then we started getting more fish. Late afternoon my brother came out and he caught his first crappie and now he loves to ice fish about time ha ha ha. We ended up the whole group getting about 17 crappies for shore lunch!!! The new hut worked really good just have to get some heat in her for next time , cant wait to try it out again!!

DSC00307.JPG

DSC00309.JPG

DSC003082.JPG

DSC00315.JPG

DSC00313.JPG

DSC00317.JPG

well wish we would have know it was you we would have come over and said hi...I hooked up with uncle buck on saturday for a day out on binbrook,,we ended up landing about 10 crappie a bunch of dink perch and a big fish that is left nameless cause someone in my hut lost it,,lol,,,,,was a great day with good company,,,only tough part was the walk!!,,,glad you had a good time as well

The fishing has been good down at Binbrook for most of the season. Anyone interested there is a ice fishing tourney there next week on Sunday the 8th. Only $20 for adults and $5 for kids. Over $3000 in cash and prizes to be won. Gates open at 6pm. You can get advanced tickets at Binbrook and also Fishing World for early bird draws.