two bucks one bullet

cityfisher

When I first saw the title I thought he killed 2 deer with one bullet, but as it turned out, not the case at all. He was able to get quite close. Guess they don't notice when they are locking horns so to speak.

Good save on his part. Great video.

Wouldn't that meat be horrible tasting after all that adrenaline?

Walleyeboss, no deers died in that video. The point of the whole thing was that he shot the antler of a locked in buck, and saved them both as a result, since they both ranned away. There was no meat, in other words.

I just read the rabid posts on the UTube, from many who couldn't bear to watch. The embarrassing thing was that they still had no idea how the whole story turned out, but still castigated the hunter for saving a coupla bucks.

Edited by douG

Should have left them alone...let nature take its course. Survival of the fittest. Isn't that why they have antlers in the first place...so they can joust for position and/or the right to mate with does? The strong genes will prevail. If they both died, then he could have saved himself the bullet. Now theres two bucks out there possibly gonna die from exhaustion and one of them is missing half its antlers. Then he could of had both of them in the freezer. :wallbash: