2006 Ranger 175vs

Stoty

hirk is on the right direction and thats about 1/2 the stuff we can go through that day, ohhh I am bringing rabbit ears and tools to pull the plugs and lower unit drains.

Dont worry while Im not a mrine mechanic I have been through a pile of personal boats and its more a matter of looking not for whats right but what looks wrong, Hirk is dead on if that power head looks as if the paint seal is broken your gettin dragged away lol

ohh if we dont start the engine we also walk away, I would hate to see you get the screws on a boat inparticular a fine first boat that you have........now we need to get you to come to mississauga for some bass club meetings lol

Edited by aniceguy

Does anyone know of a marine place that's open past 5 pm on fridays, and works on Yamaha engines?

I am picking up the Ranger tomorrow, and I have to get it looked at within 14 days to ensure everything is OK with it.

Ideally, I'd like to stop on my way back tomorrow and have it looked at.

I'll be going down hwy 11, then 400, then 401 east to Port Hope.

Any help is much appreciated.

I'd recommend you take the boat home during daylight hours and get it looked at on Saturday, I think you'll have a hard time getting someone to look at it Friday after 5 pm. I have never delt with them but Hastings Marine deals with Yamaha and they are not far from Port Hope.