Sportdodger Full tops for side console boat

tinbanger

Was wondering if any one has any experiences with this item or has even seen one ?

They are a 'universal' fit full top for side console boats , $1,000 plus tax and shipping they aren't cheap , but if they work as good as they say I wouldn't mind the cost.

Made in Winnipeg.MB

My biggest concern would be the 'univeral fit ' part and how they hold up to a 40 MPH run into the wind on GBay in November ?

Appreciate any feedback.

http://www.dufort.mb.ca/products.html

TB

That is a good looking top. I would say that you should check with your boats manufacturer to see if they have a full top for your model. Sometimes manufacturers don't show something on a website or catalogue but if you ask for something specific they can make it for you or pass you onto someone that has what you are looking for.

I don't see this top being universal for every boat out there. Sure it will keep you somewhat dry and somewhat out of the wind. I would rather have it then not have one at all.

Ask them for feedback from customers with similar boats to yours.

Hate to break it to you Dave... but THAT'S CHEAP !! If it will work grab it before they change their pricing. Get a guarantee that you can return if it doesn't fit/work for you.

Dufort is the mfg of my Lund full top and trailering cover. My drop curtain alone cost $500+

Hate to break it to you Dave... but THAT'S CHEAP !! If it will work grab it before they change their pricing. Get a guarantee that you can return if it doesn't fit/work for you.

Dufort is the mfg of my Lund full top and trailering cover. My drop curtain alone cost $500+

To bad it wasnt made of kevlar might of saved your fishing rods :whistling:

But Wayne .. its like buying a sparkplug for a ferrari compared to chevette!

Loaded question ..but are you happy with top/drop curtain they provided ,especially the zippers and hardware ?

I feel better knowing its the same manufacturer . will ask about thier return policy

TB

Edited by tinbanger

I actually had to have my drop curtain custom made... Lund didn't have Dufort do a drop curtain for the Baron.. but Lund quoted $500 for one before stating they didn't have one !

Dufort has been around for a LONG time. Still doing nice work and good quality material Dave (other than the clear vinyl they use is a tad thin). Mine shows no sign of fade or deterioration after 2 full seasons in the sun.

Lowe Rider

Don't know you , but not a stupid question :whistling:

I had to contact them via email to get more info ie quote of $995 plus taxes and shipping .

just waiting now for info on return policy and actual shipping costs .

Hoping this will get my wife out fishing more .

TF -doubt it would effect handheld GPS which works in my car .

TB

Thank you, I've been putting the little arrow thingy on everything. Saw the forms thing but could not find that top listed.

The one you are looking at is the Black Lund with the Bluebombers sticker on it, right? The price seems very reasonable to me. One size fits all? Boats come in different beams, I wonder how that works?

Interesting, the Sportdodger top will definitely make those Early Spring Late Fall BoQ runs much nicer.

Universal eh? how about a Tracker Tundra?

I can already see a huge decrease in speed, and like other mentioned, will it stand the test of time?