Voicing my displeasure... with CTC

Headhunter

Thanks Wayne, just had my dad grab one for me from the Waterdown store this morning. :thumbsup_anim:

Now that was pretty easy wasn't it.. and I did it from the comfort of my home! lol

And Jonnybass... Stoty knows that I'm razin him... mind your own ...... business.

If you wanna live in a "perfect retail world".. go out and buy yourself a CTC franchise and run it how it should be run IYHO.

Guess I just have too close'a ties to CTC's going on's is all and these threads rub me the wrong way... like a loose jock cup!

Edited by irishfield

LOL Raf...

Jonny... you know what they say.. don't start a fight you can't finish. You seem to do a lot of that around here...

If Stoty had a problem with what I said... he would have told me... he has no problems that way ! lol Guess we go back further than your time around here.

LOL Raf...

Jonny... you know what they say.. don't start a fight you can't finish. You seem to do a lot of that around here...

If Stoty had a problem with what I said... he would have told me... he has no problems that way ! lol Guess we go back further than your time around here.

Damn, you is ignant

Ya, you and Stoty go way back... :whistling:

I was discussing Crappy Tire until I was told to mind my own darn business among other things. :angel:

Anyway, I stopped shopping at CTC long ago because of their customer service. The final straw: Instead of giving me an exchange, I was told to send my item to the manufacturer even though I had bought a defective product and brought it back within 30 days with my receipt.

That was a long time ago. Now I very rarely step foot in any of their stores. And I NEVER buy anything expensive because I know that I won't be taken care of should anything go wrong.