MNR - Customer service

tinbanger

just a little positive customer service story about our friends at MNR .

Earlier today I emailied a question to MNR via there website ( "contact us") . It was answered via return email in less than 15 minutes with the advice/info I needed.

Called the Ministry department suggested ,phone answered by a real person , who managed to solve my issue in under 5 minutes.

who says customer service is dead.... or should I be buying a lottery ticket !

TB

I volunteer with the MNR (LEMU) in the spring for the last couple years and I have a couple direct MNR contacts whom are always happy to answer any questions I have ever asked, I even volunteer to get answer about things for other people, and they are more than happy to do so for me to pass on the info :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

A while back I had requested stocking lists for lakes in the Bancroft area. I got a nice personalized & comprehensive package in the mail with all the lakes they had stocked over the past several years.

They exceeded my expectations.

Great folks!

Ted

A while back I had requested stocking lists for lakes in the Bancroft area. I got a nice personalized & comprehensive package in the mail with all the lakes they had stocked over the past several years.

They exceeded my expectations.

Great folks!

Ted

Yep ... now maybe I am just always lucky ... but they really have been responsive, courteous and helpful EVERY time I have spoken with them.

I have always had great luck wit hour MNR guys here in the SW they are great and always follow up with action not just will get back to ya. They also show up for our kids events and take the time to talk with the group of kids about fishing any time we need them and they are around they will come out and help.

Here is a shot from last summer with some of the kids it was not as hot as the year before but they were still hot in all them dark cloths but never complain they just do there job.

thanks to all the MNR out there some dont like ya but there are more the do.

IMG_2886.jpg