Mercer Magic

MCTFisher9120

They almost outfished my precious spinnerbaits one day on the bay. Almost.

:lol: 2009 is the year I'll out-fish your precious spinnerbait! You just lucked onto that giant largemouth! I've got a secret weapon this year... :whistling:

Hey Mike - been busy buddy so I wasn't able to get back to you on this thread earlier....did you catch Dave's show this week? It's a whole show dedicated to those baits!

Cheers,

UF

:lol: 2009 is the year I'll out-fish your precious spinnerbait! You just lucked onto that giant largemouth! I've got a secret weapon this year... :whistling:

Hey Mike - been busy buddy so I wasn't able to get back to you on this thread earlier....did you catch Dave's show this week? It's a whole show dedicated to those baits!

Cheers,

UF

No, the last show i saw was on saturday...im without WFN so i will be watching saturday morning.

I was at Bass Pro this morning and the have lots left, unfortunately its only the MR-9(Minnow Rap) model. Everything else seems to be sold out. I have a DTF-7 and it works great for not only bass but also for perch. Dives up to 7 feet, so it works great in shallow water on Simcoe and Rice.

Yes they are still on sale, regular 7.79, now 5.94, something like that.

Here are some shots of small Simcoe perch from late in the season.

DIRK.......

perch1.jpg

perch3.jpg

Edited by diggyj

I was at Bass Pro this morning and the have lots left, unfortunately its only the MR-9(Minnow Rap) model.

Yes they are still on sale, regular 7.79, now 5.94, something like that.

Here are some shots of small Simcoe perch from late in the season.

DIRK.......

Ya thats the only model i saw there to...o well im sure they will have more there soon.

There was a guy going up the aisle with the huge cart and was restocking the Rapalas so Im sure, they have more but just haven't got around to restocking.

PM Dave Mercer and tell him you are ticked that they are sold out. Maybe he'll send you one.

I would see if you can get a raincheck on the other ones while they are still on sale.

DIRK...