Lures With a Flash

MCTFisher9120

Over the last year or so i have seen these lures at walmart that have a inner light in them, a blinking red light. Now i don't have a link,photo,or even brand for proof but has anybody used lures that have a battery powered(may be solar) blinking light in them? They were about 7bucks and the models they had were lipless cranks and deep diving cranks. So basically do these lures work, or has anybody heard from other people of progress with these baits. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Mike :)

Edited by The Bass Fisher

I bought a couple years ago when they were on clearance, something like $4.99. I bought the lip less and divers. They run true out of the box. The nice thing is the light flashes only when in water. I did manage to catch some bass and walleye at night. When retrieving them at night close to the boat they freak you out, you see a beacon coming to the boat.

I cant find them on the web, but I think the brand is Blaser.

EDIT:One mor thing. I changed the hooks when I purchased them, they looked cheap.

Edited by DanielM

About 4 years ago whe nwe were up at Rice lake we bought two of them (each trip away the wife has to get some different lures to try) these run very nice and have great action they do work the lights that is. The wife lost hers in the first ten min of using it she had a large fish that doubled her rod over and was peeling line we were fishing for pickerel but there are musky in the same are or so I am told either way it took off then cut the line clean.

We have caught bass on the others I think she has bought one more since but I dont use them mush.

I guess I was trying to say they run great have great action but does the light catch the fish or fisherman that is up to you.They caught my wife.