G Loomis

Hellfish6

Wow, didn't realize you could get a GLoomis for that price!

I have a few GLoomis rods and love 'em all. I have a 6'2" walleye series that I use for bouncing grubs and dragging tubes and love it.

As long as it has a med-fast action and a bit of stiffness that lets you reeeeally feel every rock 'n weed your tube comes across, it's a good choice. IMHO.

Hopefully someone with the Frontier series can tell you more.

I have three Loomis rods, two are 1 piece 6' rods, IMX and a HMX, and they are with out a doubt my favourite rods. I use them mostly for tubing, bass, walleye, and even for tossing spinners for pike. They are very light, and sensative. Put your best reel on it, and I am sure it will become your favourite combo.

I have three Loomis rods, two are 1 piece 6' rods, IMX and a HMX, and they are with out a doubt my favourite rods. I use them mostly for tubing, bass, walleye, and even for tossing spinners for pike. They are very light, and sensative. Put your best reel on it, and I am sure it will become your favourite combo.

HMX is from Fenwick ain't it?

As far as the Frontiers go, nice sticks but as others have said, they're Rainshadows. I think Loomis Canada distributes them or something though so they're covered under Loomis warranty.

Thnx for all the replies, i ended up buying that rod but @ Fishin Niagara in Fort Erie, for around 140.00 decided to give him the business. The store is The Outdoor Store in Welland that originally offered @ that price. Almost bought a drop shooting Crucial but decided that Frontier was the better buy. Thnx again