O/T The Dailey show

OhioFisherman

LOL Brian, my wife doesn`t want to let me out of the house, she seems to think I have a death wish when I try to walk. I keep telling her I`m Paul I fall? Hard to learn to bounce if you don`t practice? Winter any way, I don`t let my boat out in the snow? You still interested? I thought you figured I was crazy?

Topic was Provinces in Peril, waiting to see what they come up with for tonight, after the news today of the Governor of Illinois trying to sell (allegedly) a senate seat.

LOL can`t fish so I have to laugh at the news.

I don`t let my boat out in the snow? You still interested? I thought you figured I was crazy?

Not sure whos crazier.LOL

Yes I am still interested. It,s been stored that well, under cover,it must be like new.LOL

Once the winter months are done,we,ll talk again.

Im going simple,no need for speed. Been there done it. Hell if I want to go fast,I just bug Mark.LOL

Hard to learn to bounce if you don`t practice?

Guess yer no Bumble then eh? LOL

You take care of yerself.Thats the important thing.

Topic was Provinces in Peril, waiting to see what they come up with for tonight, after the news today of the Governor of Illinois trying to sell (allegedly) a senate seat.

Ah, a political thing.Dont get involved with that kinda stuff. :whistling::wallbash::canadian:

Edited by misfish

heard about the show from a bud, siad it was pretty funny, looked for it on youtube but couldn't find it but found it on the daily show website DUH!

indecision oh eh!

don't work in canada?

found it http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca/shows/showd...s.aspx?sid=3350

Edited by walleyejigger