New Fishfinder

bigbuck

After trips to JB's, BassPro, LeBaron's, and several websites, I decided on an Eagle FishMark 320 Portable. It's a pretty decent unit and was much cheaper at LeBaron's for $268 and change, at BPS, it was $319.99. It takes 8 D-cell batteries or a 12 Gel-cell. I stuffed it with the D's and have played around with it. It's a nice unit that should meet my needs, whether they be a boat rental or HOPEFULLY, a fly-in trip this summer. For the money, it's great and on fish-finder-review.com, it's considered an absolute best buy in LCD fishfinders. So, I'll break it in hopefully on the Muskoka river on May 2-4 weekend fishing for Pike at my buddie's cottage. That is, if the wife and kiddies let me sneak out for a couple of days.

Congrats on the new unit. I was checking it out on LB's site, It should do you well. Once you learn how to get the most out of it with the features you'll love it. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the lowrance/eagle products.

Good Luck with it.

Edited by Smokey

for the money its a good unit and has several of the options that way more expensive units have my buddy has that unit on the kawarthas and it does its job very well....cant go wrong.. lowrance/eagle is in missisauga and they are very good for warranty so ya did good man....cheers