Outdoor Card / License Renewal

Photoz

:thumbsup_anim:I got my renewal notice for my outdoor card / fishing license last week. The last time I did it over the 'net . . . got the card back in just over 2 weeks. This year I decided to go the over the phone route. I punched in my info for 3 years, ($81.75) mid morning Monday . . . . got an envelope from the M. N. R. in the mail today . . . . no . . . . IT COULDN'T BE!?! But it WAS!! They musta had it in the mail the same day . . . . WOW!! Of course, with our great postal workers on the job, it's easy to believe the fast delivery. :whistling: In 22 years I've never seen the mail so sparse as it is this year though . . . . summer volumes at Christmas? Mail your Christmas cards on December 22 . . . . people will likely get 'em on the 24th! Edited by Photoz

...and I renewed online last year on January 1st in the wee hours of the morning no less si I would be legit for the opener (nothing like waiting till the last minute)and have been fishing with a temporary card I printed off ever since. I've also called twice for a new one! Maybe one of those postal workers you're referring to are fishing with my card! lol Just kidding!