Pa. ice

Ranger22

Glad to hear you had a great day out on the first ice of the season !!!! :whistling::clapping: are you on a higher elevation ???.cause here in southern ontario,there is no safe ice yet,up north there is and a few guys have been hardwater fishin for almost 2 weeks now !!! thanks for sharing...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Glad to hear you had a great day out on the first ice of the season !!!! :whistling::clapping: are you on a higher elevation ???.cause here in southern ontario,there is no safe ice yet,up north there is and a few guys have been hardwater fishin for almost 2 weeks now !!! thanks for sharing...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

there is a plateau in the pocono mts. that is at about 2000 ft plus the lake that we fished is only 4-6 ft deep at the max.

For the first time ever i got to do some ice fishing in November Down here in Penna. I got out fot a few hours on friday and ended up with 6 pickeral and 1 perch but anytime i can get out this early it was great.1128080725.jpg1128080735.jpg

Is that a real pickeral on the ice, or were you just calling your six walleye pickeral so we would know what you were talking about?

Is that a real pickeral on the ice, or were you just calling your six walleye pickeral so we would know what you were talking about?

That's what I was thinking. The first fish is sure looking like a pike.. unless its a chain/grass pickerel. I assume that's what he means.

Yea that's a chain pickeral not a good pic it flopped right when i snapped it. :rolleyes: