Bojangles

Gerritt

Discussions like this typically go nowhere. It was an opinion based thread...and not everyone has the same opinion...and it could lead to nasty comments later. I dont think any more could have been added...it's all been said before and debated to death on here....there are still active threads on this topic.

it appears there was some things said that were not appropriate... although I never saw it and I was keeping up to date on the thread often.... the offending remarks were removed and the post locked... that was the explaination I received...

However I was also informed the original thread is still ongoing and available for discussion... although for how long I am not sure.... but your right things seem to be different as of late....

Gerritt.

I don't even feel like going on further.. and for those who sent me PM's and understood my side of the story, thanks, you guys know who you are. Some people here just jump to assumptions and take things down the other side of the road. I could babble on.. but Im not gonna do that..

Releasing steel..

BowReleaseShot.jpg

Edited by Bojangles

Thats how fish should be taken care of. They shouldn't be all over in the mud unless they aren't going to be released.

Cheers,

Bojangles

Wow you must be the guy nick named Happy. Cant you just accept the compliment without critisizing or having a dig at other people??

I don't know what you mean by happy.. Im looking at being more 'ethical'.

By Happy I mean you sound miserable, like calling a fat guy slim or a bald guy curly.

There were two people giving you a compliment and one person saying sorry, and all you can do is be critical of other people. Surely instead of making a snide comment you could have just said thanks or appology accepted or something similar. :dunno: