LuckyCraft Lures

PatrickGG

Mid-summer i purchased a a Luckycraft Chartreuse Shad PT65-250CRSD Sp which costed me little over

26 Bucks which i used the lure maybe twice so far and noticed the lure was not suspending, so off i went

sending a e-mail which i got no reply, i manged to get there 1-800 number and called them and got

through, they put me on hold numerous times and in the end they did not want to pay for postage and when they

asked me if i had a receipt and told them no they did not want to honor there product, over the years i

had numerous tackle issues with rapala, mepps and cotton cordel strike king which all valued there

customers and honored there product even though i had no receipt which in the future makes more

easy going in purchasing product from a company that has awesome customer service, as for LuckyCraft

i dont think i am ever going purchase any of there products again.

Edited by PatrickG

Sorry to hear that Patrick i've never had any issue with any of the companys you listed.

I have returned numerous lures and always get top notch service.

I wish you luck if you deside to fight it. If i buy another Shad pt65-250CRSD SP i will save the bill for you if you'ed like.

I know it was $26 but how many people throw away their tackle receipts? A lot.

Using the "no receipt" excuse for a lure that is obviously defective is lame, lame, lame. If it was not that excuse it probably would have been another excuse.

I had some free time last week and went through the customer service headaches with 3 companies:

1) Bass Pro: gave a band-aid fix. They still do not understand the issue

2) Delta faucets: The only thing worse than this company is a company that does not answer mail. The Canadian customer service was good...US BAD.

3) Offshore planers: after a few emails they were able to solve the issue (I am happy too!)

4) Carpet World, Whitby, Ontario. OK...this was a few years ago. A buddy of mine and myself would equate these guys to shysters at best, con-men at worst and most certainly liars. Say good-bye to my business and others.

forrest

Pat weren't we talking about this the other day??! I have a couple slender pointers that I carry with me but for some reason, they don't work well... I think because the lure is expensive we believe that they should work flawlessly, but it's not always the case..

Bummer dude. You free this weekend?!

HD

Pat weren't we talking about this the other day??! I have a couple slender pointers that I carry with me but for some reason, they don't work well... I think because the lure is expensive we believe that they should work flawlessly, but it's not always the case..

Bummer dude. You free this weekend?!

HD

Yea thats is some what true, i had a couple of X-rap slashbaits go back cause the sink rate was way to fast compared to others i own, must be

luck on my part to pick the runts of the litter, P.m sent about this weekend.

P.S Thanks for the help David B)

Edited by PatrickG