The best of 2008

danc

As I get older and wiser, I realize that the best things in life are the simple things. Of course I love to catch fish. But I can do that almost any time I like. It's times that you know may never be repeated in a million years that are special to me.

Thanks Wayne and Drew. I had a blast...

mooseandirish19.jpg

Glad to be a part of your memory making Dan! I can honestly say that there hasn't been a 3 day stretch since then that I don't go back thru August's pictures. They never get boring ..and may have to shoot some new ones next year! LOL Flight via Hearst/Geralton this time though.... not doing this again in Marathon...

8augt.jpg

But getting there in time for Bunk's "Brunch" the next day made it all worth while..

8augz3.jpg

Edited by irishfield

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23423

Nipigon-4b.jpg

Nipigon-4e.jpg

Nipigon-5f.jpg

Nipigon-1a.jpg

I think the time was cut too short Dan. Your help made this trip for us once we arrived... I know the guys had an amazing trip and that may have not happened had we arrived there blind with no plan. (especially with those big winds all week) You didn't have to help us out, but I'm certainly glad you've taken something from those couple days. I know I did too. It was my pleasure meeting both you and Wayne. Thanks for setting things up.

I think it will happen again. In the future I'd save Wayne the flying and just pick him up in Temagami on my way through from the south. Meet you at the launch...