We are not the only ones making snow this winter...

TJQ

TJ..just sent you some picture of that place via email about 10 minutes ago. I say keep your freekin ski hill and sell us oil at a reasonable price. Perhaps the next time we have to defend these guys we will have to declare that monument to decadence a sacred site. Oh heck I'm just mad cause I filled up both vehicles today!!

Edited by Garyv

Ya gary... Thats why I posted it... lol... Its likely they would say the same thing about our sun tanning booths, strip joints and bars....

I thought just the fact that they sell "disposable socks" was hilarious... but I guess if you wear sandles all the time.. who needs socks??

Ya gary... Thats why I posted it... lol... Its likely they would say the same thing about our sun tanning booths, strip joints and bars....

I thought just the fact that they sell "disposable socks" was hilarious... but I guess if you wear sandles all the time.. who needs socks??

Just for your info, Strip joints are considered off limits for any attacking force. Their listed as morale boosters in the Geneva convention!.

Watched a TV documentary on that country a while ago. The head honchos there have decided to use all their dwindling oil reserve revenues to build the worlds foremost tourist destination. I recall the show saying that an apartment building/skyskraper is completed about every coupla minutes or so. Their even building a connected tourism-focused island complex that is so huge it's easily picked up by satelites.

"Build it and they will come". Any idea how many rich/middleclass folks haven't experienced snow?

A guy I know just returned from there. He was staying at a pal's condo and different beautiful 'girls' would knock on his door in the morning. Kinda like door-to-door salespersons..... he says their rates weren't bad either! LOL! :rolleyes:

I bet lotsa big executive types will enjoy holding their annual meetings there due to such perks....

yEp Cisco, the man made island is called "Palms of Dubai". To see the building of the land mass itself is incredible. Wouldnt catch me buying property on a man made island sticking its neck out into one of mother natures oceans lol.

LOL.. ya theres likely a reason there want an island there in the first place....