Walmart moving sale

BFSC Kevin

The one in Sarnia is almost moved out now. Hardly any good deals left as of yesterday but previously there were some GREAT deals. New super centre opens Jan 24th the day after Princess Auto's grand opening on the 23rd. I think I'm going to be spending some $$$

Walmart is a customer of mine and I was in that old wardon store on Thursday. I picked up some berkly gulp that they had in the back room that was ready to be cleared out.

Apparently the new store will have a kick --- fishing section in the spring. The Vaughan and brampton stores also had some fishing stuff on clearance last week to.

Cheers!

It will be very interesting to see what kind of impact Wal Mart leaving the plaza will have on the surrounding businesses.

Also interesting to see what moves in. Lots of rumors flying around the area, and what I hear, it isn't what people are expecting. But then again, just rumors. Only time will tell.

There is a Zellers at Pharmacy and Eglinton...no more than a 10 minute walk.

Again, lots of rumors...Sams Club, but I dont think they have enough square footage, OR high enough ceilings, someone across the lot wants to subdivide it...who knows. Time will tell.

We have a second Wallyworld opening in Burlington and I'm thinkin of opening a body shop across the road from it so my potential customers can simply push there vehicles right into my lot from the potential fender benders in the area from the heavier flow of traffic...Like we really need two Walmart's...gimme a break~! :glare: ....Burlington's getting built up like mad lately~!

Edited by Benthook