LeBaron Catalog

bassjnkie

Checked out the Lebaon.ca site, click the 2009 in-progress and the fishing section is done. There are alot of new items and they sell the Falcon line of boxes, finally. Great stuff new reels, even the new Curado for you shimano fans, shhh I'm really thinking of getting one.

Check it out, if this was posted already, sorry.

Daniel

I was checking out a new curado at my local tackle shop today !!! man are they ever sweet !!! :whistling::thumbsup_anim: they are so light,and have 7 bb,and they are painted in green metallic...i was gonna buy it right on the spot !!! lol..lol..thanks for the info on the new lebaron catalogue !!...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

yeah guys - the new curado is a SICK sick reel. I've used it on a few occasions and can't get enough of it. Light, smooth, and I said it in another thread but the main reason I like it so much is because it's got such a low profile...I'm a smaller dude and I can easily fit my hand around it and toss baits with it all day without getting a sore wrist.....it's #1 on my xmas list this year.

Thanks for the tip on lebaron's website - always good to surf prices in canadian $'s

cheers,

UF

yeah guys - the new curado is a SICK sick reel. I've used it on a few occasions and can't get enough of it. Light, smooth, and I said it in another thread but the main reason I like it so much is because it's got such a low profile...I'm a smaller dude and I can easily fit my hand around it and toss baits with it all day without getting a sore wrist.....it's #1 on my xmas list this year.

Thanks for the tip on lebaron's website - always good to surf prices in canadian $'s

cheers,

UF

I own one of these, and YES it is a great reel!