Last two Sat. chasing the big girls

Badger Shark

The last two Sat. Eric and I have headed down to basically search for the Big eyes. We definitely have found them moving in, along with some very large, smallmouths.

Last Sat was very rough out there but we stuck it out and had fun and caught some fish. I am just going to post a few pics from that day.

collinsbayoct11002.jpg

collinsbayoct11007.jpg

collinsbayoct11009.jpg

collinsbayoct11015.jpg

Here are some from this Sat.

collinsbayoct11017.jpg

collinsbayoct11020.jpg

collinsbayoct11022.jpg

collinsbayoct11023.jpg

collinsbayoct11026.jpg

collinsbayoct11027.jpg

collinsbayoct11028.jpg

collinsbayoct11029.jpg

collinsbayoct11031.jpg

collinsbayoct11032.jpg

collinsbayoct11035.jpg

collinsbayoct11042.jpg

collinsbayoct11040.jpg

collinsbayoct11046.jpg

Cant wait till this weekend and the next and the next and the next and........

It only gets better from here!

Awesome fishing trips/reports don !!!! :canadian: ...well it sure looks like you have been on them for a few weeks,as well as those very healthy smallies,they are some very decent big fall quinte walleyes,for sure bud !!!! :whistling::clapping: i see that last week it was pretty rough out there too,and its alot better this week,the conditions look almost perfect !!! i sure hope to meet up with you down there this fall,i thin k we could sure put a good hurtin on them quinte eyes B)!!!! thanks for the report don,i dont think anyone else has been on fish like you guys have....its proof again that hard work,and planning pay off big time bud !!!! ....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Awesome fishing trips/reports don !!!! :canadian: ...well it sure looks like you have been on them for a few weeks,as well as those very healthy smallies,they are some very decent big fall quinte walleyes,for sure bud !!!! :whistling::clapping: i see that last week it was pretty rough out there too,and its alot better this week,the conditions look almost perfect !!! i sure hope to meet up with you down there this fall,i thin k we could sure put a good hurtin on them quinte eyes B)!!!! thanks for the report don,i dont think anyone else has been on fish like you guys have....its proof again that hard work,and planning pay off big time bud !!!! ....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Yea Shawn we have caught some nice fish the past few weeks but we are also privileged to have some very knowledgeable contacts to point us in the right direction and in turn when we head out if we get on the fish we return the info to them.

We most likely will be at Quinte this weekend so if you make it down give us a shout on the vhf.

Awesome report dude one more month and I will be there in cold November.

How much did the walleye weigh Badger?

:clapping::thumbsup_anim::canadian::Gonefishing:

I only weighed one and it was 9lbs, the last smallie was 4.7oz. I figure the other eye was around the 8lb mark.

The one in the first couple of pics was around 7lbs. They are only going to weigh more from here on in.

Should start to see some 10+ fish soon! Cant wait.

Hey Badger,

Great news to see you are still catching some fish, gald to see the crank colours and locations have paid off for you.

Good luck again this weekend, I will be out on the water this weekend with a group, as I am running a walleye school on Quinte to introducing a few anglers to big water techniques and equipment.

Chat soon...

-sheldon

Great reports and pics Don :thumbsup_anim:

WOW you guys sure got into quality fish :clapping: and the size :w00t:B)

You've put in a lot of time and effort on those outings and reward is sweet B)

Good luck this upcoming weekend and keep those reports coming :canadian:

Thanks for sharing

Jacques aka Leechman

Great reports and pics Don :thumbsup_anim:

WOW you guys sure got into quality fish :clapping: and the size :w00t:B)

You've put in a lot of time and effort on those outings and reward is sweet B)

Good luck this upcoming weekend and keep those reports coming :canadian:

Thanks for sharing

Jacques aka Leechman

Jaques yes we spend alot of time on the water and cover alot of it but we dont head out blind, we are privialdged to have some info provided to us and then we head out and just like I said cover alot of water and hope we can get on some fish and find what is working that day. Believe me if we didnt we would be just out there fishing blind.

If people want to learn they should charter Eye-Tracker for a day and you will learn a tonne of things. He really knows his stuff.