Lake O- Port Credit report

rhare

Headed out today and started in 130fow, fished the riggers down 55ft with the new crazy B*tch spinny and a CB fly, and the white and blue spinny and skiens machine. The CB was the first to fire, a little king about 8#. picked up another king and a bow around 7-8#. on spoons on the stackers around 25-35ft.

nk28 wahoo and green frog. Things started to slow so we headed out to 250fow. Found some better temps and started to mark some good fish. picked up a scrappy coho about 8# on the CB set up. Then we got into a double of big bows, on the CB and the Skiens Machine. I was fighting mine when the rod beside me went I grabbed it too and past one off to my buddy.

I landed mine a nice 15# hen still healing up from the spawn.

The other fish was much bigger could have went almost 20#

broke the 50# flouro leader at the boat. I lost my last CB fly.

so I switch to a PRO AM fly and CB spinny and it fired for another king. We ended up 6 or 7 for 10. with a good mix of fish. Slow ride back with that thick fog, thank god for electronics :)

The new Crazy B*tch spinny looks like its going to be a great combo!!

DSCF1150.jpg

DSCF1152.jpg

DSCF1157.jpg

DSCF1161.jpg

Great report & fishing trip,otu on lake O !!!! :clapping: ..some very nice healthy fish,for sure,i also like to use the skien machine fly !!! its one of my favourite flies,and that color spin doctor looks amazing !!!, B):w00t: thanks for sharing,its great to see some nice big silver fish,in the fall !!! B) well done guys...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: