East York/Downtown Fishermen

kayak fisher

Hey everyone,

As I am relatively new to this board, I thought I would just see who is around in my neighbourhood. Maybe we will run into each other down at Ashbridges bay or the Toronto Islands. I try to get out as much as possible to these places, also the humber, Grenadier Pond, and Bluffers park. Always looking for new fishing buddies.

Happy Fishing!

Hey

I live in High Park and work at Al Flaherty's fishing store. drop by and and lets fish sometime..

Dave

Hey Dave, do u know someone named Alex? Im a regular at ur store. Im the kid that u call boss :D u help me out with tips and stuff, u spooled my reel, i asked u if u were still selling ur bass stuff, do ya remember me?

Ya I remember you, I tols you about the white tubes for lakers, and you like SLUGo's...

Ya we talk alot, we shouod go fishing soon I am dying to get out fishing again....

Dave

Ps I call everyone BOSs for some stupid reason LOL

Ya I remember you, I tols you about the white tubes for lakers, and you like SLUGo's...

Ya we talk alot, we shouod go fishing soon I am dying to get out fishing again....

Dave

Ps I call everyone BOSs for some stupid reason LOL

ummm i dont think that was me, im 16, and u usually tell me tips and stuff on pike and bass. At the islands and down at Spadina. I once asked u if ya wanted to trade those snake lures, i got the black one and u had the green one.

Spent my lifetime in EY, but P3Y bought house in College's Litle Italy. We fished the Island for the first time 2 weekends ago while interested to get in with their residential lease agreements. No fish, no property. Perhaps one day I will give it another shot.

Disco Phish