Great Lakes Year End Review

Fishmaster

Well yesterday I pulled the boat out for the season >:(. Another Great Lakes season has come and gone ....

I would like to thank all my clients for another awesome year on the Great Lakes and I look foward to seeing you all again for 2009 ;D

Fishmaster Ultimate Charters

Click on the Picture for Lake Erie Walleye Slide Show

th_Sept6thWalleyeHunters2ndannualtourn.jpg

Click on Picture for Lake Ontario Salmon & Trout Slide Show

th_Walleye2008_27029-1.jpg

WOW , that's a lot of dead fish in your first pic....hope they all got eaten

Thanks for the great slide show

Most of my clients are all corprate bussiness people and only fish once a year and all fish are packed for the table ... :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Fishmaster

Looks like a good season....Out of curiousity, did any of your clients qualify for a weekly prize with a big Salmon during the 6 week Salmon Derby??

I only bought a single ticket for the Sun due to bein on Lake Erie 95% of July and August ....although my boat did Win in the Salmon Masters Derby in the spring ...so yes my clients won some cash in the spring...can't wait till next spring to get my boat ticket again and win some more $$$$$$ :Gonefishing:

next year I'll come on your Charter with some buddies for the Salmon Derby :thumbsup_anim:

Look foward to fishing with you Mattones ...but dont wait till the last minute to book i get booked soild ..o and lol don't bring any over board jumpers :rolleyes: