Tracker Marine

mbac31

I bought a tracker super guide v16 deluxe side console with all extras at Boat Land Canada for $$$. I went to BPS and it would have cost me $5000 more than what I paid.

I did the exact same thing :) Prices were better at Boatland.....and so was the salesman. I found the Vaughn dealer was less....um.....attentive for lack of a better word.

Bill

When they first opened wanted to buy one of their boat trailers.Waited two months so they could bring in inventory.Called and was told they would be selling Northtrail trailers which is good but at higher price which is not.There are deals at BPS but best bet is to shop around .

I was in the market this summer and pretty much looked at everything. I drove up to Vaughn as one thing I liked about Tracker was the beam and the way they sit in the water.

It didn't take very long to realize that was not the place to buy. The salespeople couldn't have appeared less interested. I actually had to go up to one and ask about a particular boat. He answered my question very generically in about 5 words and went on with his conversation he was having with a BPS salesperson.

That one salesperson, and his attitude, caused me to move on without really finding out what I wanted to know about Tracker.

I ended up buying Princecraft..

I was in there last week looking to buy a duck boat. They have a limited supply so I was trying to package one 14 foot they had in stock with a motor and trailer. It came out slightly less than buying the big one parked out front with more options. I asked for them to justify the cost and they just kept on making excuses about packages and delivery charges,etc. What a load of crap. These boats have been there since the spring. Their final remark was that regardless of whether I took it or not desperate guys come in for the hunting season and just pay what they want.

Found a nice one on the weekend and saved myself $5000

Happy hunting!!!!!