Mini Credit Report

Reef Runner

Hit the Credit River after work yesterday in search of some Salmon. Tried spoons and then drifted bags for a while. No hits, but witnessed some aerial acrobatics right over my line which had me stickin around for another hour. The Salmon are runnin', but I suspect the water is a little warm for them to entering the river en masse. I left my card and told em' I'll be back. Anybody else having luck on the tribs thus far?

reefrunner

I spent a few hours yesterday throwing spoons in some huron tribs, saugeen and sauble, as I was in that area. I didn't get any action fishing at the mouth of either river and also didn't see any signs of fish. I was told by locals a fish was caught over the weekend but the run hadn't started yet, and it's still a week or 2 early.

I was on the credit on tues aft. saw one, drifted a pink worm then a fly, but no bite. I gave up after about 20 mins. I didn't see any other, drifted a few pools and got nothing other than a couple of creek chub. nobody else got anything either.

Edited by robell

Guest Fishing For Life

I have been catching them in eastern tribs centerpining usual baits

What I have noticed is that you have to keep trying until you find a pool with fish

It seems they all gather at one pool only .. not scatter around

Guys downstream and upstream from where I was didnt catch a thing

until they decided to join me .. didnt take too long for them to get some hooksup

Maybe I was just lucky