South Saskatchewan River

HTHM

The North Saskatchewan runs through Saskatoon. North is not the South. In the North Saskatchewan you have a chance to catch Monster Walleye and Pike. There is also Goldeye and Sturgeon as well as Ling. They say that fishing the weir is your best bet in Saskatoon.

Lake trout are considered a nuisance fish in Alberta. I'll bet that that one was even caught while trolling on a charter boat?

Yeah, pesky damn things!!! Always attacking the trolled frozen Anchovy and hooking themselves before the Yellow Perch could get to it!!! :angry:

I almost got sick of reeling those things in... almost. ;)

I hear ya. No blues nor spots and you probably missed the shade of the wall too, eh?

The Lakers and Pike made up for no Blues or Spots!

That was over the 4th of July weekend back in '04 I think. I welcomed the sun and warmer temps!!! Did you know the run their heaters up there at night in the summer time?... and for a dang good reason too!!! It was 49*F that morning and I had a sweatshirt, a vest, and a jacket on... the Hosers were running around in short sleeves and shorts!!! When it finally got up to the high of 79*F that day, I pulled my shirt off... just as the BIL was complaining of a Heat Stroke!!! :w00t:

Nephew-in-law was thinking about taking a swim when he got "accidentally" bumped in to 50*F water by Ian... after gasping for breath for about 3 minutes he said the water felt GREAT! :rolleyes: