LineDancer---AS SEEN ON TV

addy79

Is that the one before the Pancake Puffs and after the Hercules Hook? ;)

Seen it, don't have one and not going to have one so I cannot say if it works. I'm sure you can find something else like it to hook over the rod in the same way to try it out, sort of...

Didn't buy one but I made one with a piece of coat handger and rubber tubing. I also made that auto hook setter rod holder that Cabelas sells. Do you remeber the auto hook setter tip up that bass pro sells for ice fishing, made one. As you can see all these gimics can be made with house hold items.

Back on topic, my version of the tail dancer works as good, if not better than the original. Yes, it actually works but when you set the hook, you got to quickly remove the line from the gizmo, or else you will get crazy line tangles. oh, ya, only works with spinning reels, but not spincast or bait casters.

I invented that by accident three winters back when I got lazy :blush: near the end of the day and tried to use a 2500 Symetre on a 27" HT ice fishing rod on Lake of the Woods while fishing with Gord Pyzer...who incidently should have landed at Great Bear Lake right about...... NOW...no guff, he left this morning from Winterpeg...

Anyway...If the reel is to big for the rod it does exactly the same thing as it changes the angle from the bail to the stripper guide on the rod and creates the most aggrivating bouncing sensation ever!!! :wallbash: .

BIG JIM...hangin' in