best shakey head question

Guest buick14

Guest buick14

I was wondering if anybody could tell me their opinion on the best shakey head, and what is a good weight to use in water from 5-15 feet

I am interested in the ones which have the coil spring in the front for easy texpose rigging which stands up on the bottom of the lake

thanks!

_Mark

ps would chompers dropshot worm also work good on a shakey head?

Hey Mark,

Give the Title SHot "Shaky" Jig a try - made by Fin-tech. Comes in 1/16, 1/8, 3/16, and 1/4oz sizes. Also eight colours.

Has the fully collapsible retainer system that holds your plastics solidly, yet allows easy and quick hook penetration.

t_de235_shaky_colors.jpg

And yes, the Chompers "Dropshot" Worm would work well with this system.

Good Fishing,

Justin

I've done some searching around for "shakey heads" and I found these to be the best IMO. (although I haven't tried them cause they are hard to find!!) I like them because the head will sit flat on the bottom better then other jigs, so your worm will stand instead of sitting flat on the bottom.

The Spot Remover http://www.landbigfish.com/images/store/sw...otRemoverPM.jpg

Edited by GoneFishin

I agree the spot remover ones are good as well as the Title shot ones to. I have found these to be working very well for me.

http://www.tourneyjigs.com/shaky-head-jigs.htm

I would imagine that the Chompers would not work that well because of the profile, very short and stubby. I use various different styles. Worms work very well also.

Edited by smalliefisher