Horrible Greyhound Incident

nancur373

one of the most horrific crimes in this country. too bad they didn't shoot him .

This is exactly what went through my mind. What is the deal with a 4 hour stand-off? They knew he killed someone, why not storm the bus and either take him into custody or be done with him. I think in the US this may have turned out differently...

Burt :mellow:

This is exactly what went through my mind. What is the deal with a 4 hour stand-off? They knew he killed someone, why not storm the bus and either take him into custody or be done with him. I think in the US this may have turned out differently...

Burt :mellow:

By no means I'm an expert on this, but the first thing which occupied my mind is that these officers are just normal, like you and me. Regardless of the reason, thay did not want to kill another "human beeing" :dunno: ( he was no danger anymore), and live with it for the rest of their lives. Saying that I wish they did, but I can understand why they did not kill him

Certainly a horrific crime!... but not really that unusual in the world we live in today.

If the people that commited these crimes had to suffer the same agony as their victims, you can bet there would be considerably fewer of them!

I read about this on the News and would've really rather it hadn't showed up in my "Happy Place"... but I understand why it did.