Marked Balsam Lake Map

Guest Lundboy is Done

The Map Project is a great Resource but hasnt been updated in a while. The guys on that board are a great bunch. There are many converts that are starting to come to this board from that one. I think Almontefisher is the latest.

Either way that is a great tool, but if you are thinking they are going to mark the best spots, you are wrong. thats what PM's are for.

It does say this at the bottom of the map!!!!!!

If you have any hot tips to add to this page send an email to fishhawk @ rogers.com

We'll cut and paste your tip into this page and give you the credit as soon as we can.

That map page is as good as all the info that was given on that particular map. There is only a couple of guys taking care of that website and all they can add on the maps is what is sent to them or the parts that they have fished. So if they haven't fished the spots that you find are hotspots and nobody told them about it, Well they won't be on the map.

So canadian boy if (this map makes me laugh it really doesnt even show the best weedlines or even any real good spots where i have had luck) why don't you try sending them an e-mail and they will update the map with all your favorite spots!!!!!!!

Edited by wallyboss