Interesting Camp Opportunity...

TJQ

Please contact them directly. Could be a great opportunity for the right group to take over.

Norcan Lake Log Cabin (Near calabogie)

Location: North Canonto concession 3 lot 22, property Roll No 1042 110-040-16200 on Norcan Lake in the Township of North Frontenac

Size: roughly 24 x 20 with a loft about 24 x 10 and is about 20 years old (MNR estimate)

Info: The land use permit allows youth groups to lease the land for $738.30 per year. The new lessees will

purchase the cabin for $1 from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada to formalize the transfer.

The cabin itself is in sound structural condition and I could not find any leaks due to a solid roof. The Windows are all intact and

the doors have locks.

The decking at the front of the cabin will need to be reinforced as some of the support members and components are rotting as they

are not protected by the overhanging roof.

The inside of the cabin will need a good cleaning due to a few years of non-use and there is some debris around the property that

should be cleaned up. (i.e. old inner tubes, a rusty old barrel, etc.

The cabin sits upon the edge of a hill with a great view over the lake. The lake is beautiful and the surrounding area pristine.

People can contact me directly

Mike Cole

Director of Information Technology

Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada

[email protected]

905-639-0461 Ext. 23

Not even in your wildest narcoleptic dreams Big Boy!!! :whistling:

HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, this is a great opportunity for someone with the right qualifications. Sounds great!