Nipissing tomorrow!

Angler16

Cant wait,leaving tomorrow at 8:00 am. Going up to Nipissing for a week Saturday to Saturday. I have been looking forward to it fer a while now. We decided rainy days we would fish for perch and SM LM bass maybe some pike if we are lucky. Calm nice days we would target some walleye out in the open. Work the new gulp i got on a jig head wacky style in about 20-25 feet. As most of you know im facing of against mike you will have to wait bit for the pics (just until Mike gets me his) Youc an expect a good report though. Even if i dont catch a whole lot of fish its cool all props to mike(WILL NOT HAPPEN) but i can say like always that i had a great time with my family and the friends i see every year at promised land camp. The soccer,the swimming,the UFC fighting on the water trampoline!lol so talk atcha in a week folks

All the best

-Little Angler

AS I said before when i get back (August 16th) I only have the one night to make my report and get the pictures to L.A., because the very next morning I am going with my grandparents for a additional 2 weeks for even more camping and fishing. So I will not be here to see the winner of the tourny. And I would like to suggest 3 days of a poll for the tourny. Little angler PLEASE go on MSN and stay on all day on the 16th so we can figure out how we are going to set this up. Best of luck out on Lake Nippising.

B)

lol. Ill try not to dissapoint

Don't push the envelope LA. Get up there and have a great time. Fish is a bonus. Be safe and take batches of pictures. Family vacation memories will always be with you. Looking forward to the report.