My new to me boat

nancur373

now get out there and lets see a report! If you need any help with the boat/trailer registration & pleasure craft licensing, let me know, I just did all of that for my boat.

I got the plate for the trailer. I need to go to Service Canada to get the license.

Congrats on the new boat! A bit of work and she will be a fine looking vessel for sure!

First thing I would inspect and take care of would be that transom it looks iffy looking @ the pictures... Any soft spots?.. replace the Ply with some strong marine grade. I have some 1" stuff here that should do the trick for you, it is yours if you would like it.. it should be enough to do the job. I also have some left over aluminum.. not sure how many lengths of tube and angle I have left but they are yours for a case of beer :)

if you need any advice feel free to drop me a line.

G

awesome dude! Congrats on the boat. If you've got time for the "pimpin" this year go for it, but if it were me I'd just get it sea-worthy and get some fishing in this season and save pimpin' it up for the off-season. That's what I did with my little tooner and I ended up with a much better finished product. Doing it in the winter allows you to take your time and do it right, exactly how you really want it. In the summer you're to anxious to get out fishing on weekends so you might be tempted to rush things - cutting corners etc. etc.

either way - congrats, and good luck!

Cheers,

UF

It has the ability to catch as many fish as a ranger bass boat...only it will take longer to get where your going. If your not tournament fishing who cares about time!

It has the ability to catch as many fish as a ranger bass boat...only it will take longer to get where your going. If your not tournament fishing who cares about time!

And you'll have a lot more money left at the end of the day.

JF