Seems We Lost a Good Friend

holdfast

Common Sense has Passed away. Some Reasons Here

- Immigrants entering Canada must declare if they have VD but not HIV

- Immigrants with Criminal Records that are Booted out of the Country can re-enter on a Resident Pass

- Losing 42,000 Immigrants and not searching for them because , just maybe they left the Country so its not

needed

- BOB Rae wants to allow American Draft Dodgers to stay in Canada if they feel it is Morally, ethically or unpopular or a non UN Sanctioned War. So Bob, how is the Government going to Control the Canadian Armed Forces if they are having a Bad Day. Him and Dallaire ( The Coward) are on Crack So Lets bring in any soldier across the world because they wont fight. Oh Canada we are built on Cowards. By the Way, the UN is not our Boss and after Rawanda, Somalia, Bosnia don't deserve our alliance.

- MR Dress- up wants to Carbon Tax the West to Death, transfer the Money to lets say Quebec so they can give

each individual a Tax break or pay for the Language Police

- Cant sing Christmas songs, Say Merry Christmas, or have a Christmas tree, to plse non Christians.

- Get sued if your protecting your Family during a home Invasion.

- Now that its been cold the Last 18 Months instead of Global Warming, We'll call it Climate change to fork out

more money and cause an economic disaster.

- A Toll to enter our cities

- Another Tax at the Pumps

- Hug and Kiss a war criminal and his family.

- Whine and Protest a Free Paul McCartney concert in Quebec because he is British or English. It still doesn't

make sense to me but look at who's protesting

-Allowing a Separest Government as a Federal Government

- Spend Billions on Gun Registry thinking Criminals are going to legally Register their Guns. Its working, look

at Toronto?

Any More Guys? Sorry about the Rants but I never went fishing to Brag about anything and I'm really ticked on how the Media is suckering the common person. Remember you Can't out think a Person that doesn't think.

Edited by holdfast

How bout Non Canadian Born citizens living abroad that critisize our nations ability to eveacutate them from a war zone they chose to go back and live in while holding dual citizenship...

Cripes that blew my mind :huh:

Talk about wanting your cake, and eating it....geeeeeze

Edited by Cookslav

Heres another Brainiac Idea. Lets give Junkies Free Needles. Quote from someone Responsibe in Saskatoon. Geeze we gave out 15,000 more needles than what we got Back. I wonder where they are laying?????