Can anyone from B.P.S. help me out?

GBW

Hey all.

I know there is BPSBASSMAN from BPS and I'm not sure if there are others here but I need some help.

I have 2 problems. One is my brand new "White River Fly Shop" chest waders are leaking in a boot right on the seem (as you can tell my test try was all wet ;)). These were a gift so I do not have a bill. The other is my XPS "Performance Graphite PGX 70 MHT" rod the tip snapped off. This is also new this year; the bill is from Feb 26.

So, what can be done?

Thanks.

Drive to the store and ask the people who are able to help you right then and there. I am sure they would be able to help you out with the waders, the rod tip.....if it was an oops, then you may have to eat it.

TKS, it was the plan to go with all that I have to get it sorted out.

Bring the bill with the rod. If it was a defect there will be no issue getting a replacement.

That's the problem, I have NO clue how it broke. All I got was a "did you know your one fishing rod is broken" comment from my wife... <_<

here's a thought.....wine and scream about how teribble those waders are and how they leak from out of the box....I know a handfull of guys who have bought them and returned them due to leaking, no questions asked...The last time I returned them it was out of the warranty period and I demanded an exchange for another brand, and BPS humbly gave it to me.....They know those waders are horrible , and won't give you any headache returning them..