Shore fishing pics....

ccmtcanada

The boat is pretty much a weekend thing, so during the week, we still try to get out as much as we can to hit some shore spots in our area. The carp seem to be in full spawn, so we decided to see what else was swimming around....here's a few pics of what we've managed....

Bly's Sheepie...caught using a small inline spinnerbait.

miscsheepiecarole.jpg

Here's a rogue bass I caught....using live leeches and floating at a depth of about 6 feet.

miscbasscliff.jpg

One night we used simple worm/hook/float and managed a few fair sized bullhead.

miscbullheadCliff.jpg

miscbullheadCarole.jpg

Sometimes, just getting back to basics can yield some results!

Guest Johnny Bass

Nice sheephead. I don't know why everyone hates those fish but I love catching them!!!If Lake Ontario wasn't so rough I would invest more time on it! Thanks for sharing.

Nice pics Cliff and Carole big sheepy and GCD you see someone else who holds catfish like me.

I know there is no way you would Razz the great fishing Queen about that would you.

Of course I know my son outfishing me will put me in the hot seat.Uh Oh.

WTG Cliff and C :thumbsup_anim: arole

A nice mixed bag of fish Cliff and Carole! It's always great to tie into a fish on the other end of the line after a long day of work regardless of what it is. Too bad i dont' live as close to the water as you do.

Carole: Is your hand alright?

A nice mixed bag of fish Cliff and Carole! It's always great to tie into a fish on the other end of the line after a long day of work regardless of what it is. Too bad i dont' live as close to the water as you do.

Carole: Is your hand alright?

It'll be fine Victor....she had a tendon pop out...so it's very sore and flares up easily. Just gotta keep it immobile for a while then it'll be good as new!