hands free power washer

jwl

Was sitting around after dinner and decided to do some puttering around since my boat was still filthy from my many winter steelie missions.

I thought I would try out this new power washer out,it actually worked pretty good, i barely had to lift a finger to get it to work :thumbsup_anim:

324072691.jpg

324072692.jpg

324072698.jpg

324072697.jpg

These thing work great!!!! inside and out!!!!! :P:o

what ya think???? did she do a good job???? :thumbsup_anim: , I highly recommend this product and it should keep working just fine until it's starts to get around 12-13 years old :lol:

324072695.jpg

324072733.jpg

324072736.jpg

anyone ever try simular cleaning equipment and found it worked just great???

How much do you rent that washer for? My boat could use a good cleaning too...LOL.

Very cute daughter jwl!! My little one is 6 and she makes more of a mess than actual cleaning...guess I got the defective model??? :lol:

that's ok, the other 2 models I have became defective over time too, right about when they got 12-13-14 :lol:

And you would be surprized, it was pretty cheap to rent actually, only cost me a popsicle :P

I have the little colored boy down the street do mine...

... for a big Watermelson on Sunday!

:o:o:P

gee thanks man, now I have to clean up all the beer you made me just spit out all over my computer screen :lol::lol: (Canajun Beer that is...yella gold.....hops and barley tea)

Hmm I wonder if the same boat cleaning supplies work on computers and furniture too????