lake erie walleye

sonny

Well being canada day and having the day free from the wife and kids what else to do but go fishing??So called up my long time pal mike and headed out bright and early...launched from fiahmasters at around 8am after saying hi to fellow member fishfarmer who was gettting ready to tackle the river! What a beatifull day lake was nice and calm,,made a track to a waypoint fishmaster had let me in on(thanks steve)as he's been prefishing, and set up the rods,,,about a half hour in got our first fish,,,a beauty 6lb anouther ,,,missed anouther and and then came anouther beauty 8-9lb,,,all in all was a great day cut a bit short cause the wind picked up and the waves followed so we headed back in getting a little wet from the ride but refreshing,,lol,,trolled back in the river catching this ol cat,,

mikewithwalleye.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

Image012.jpg

The walleye are now back!! go get em!!

nice!

i launched from fishmasters at about 11am..too late i think.. it was hot as hell.

got skunked. went out to maitland and turned back, like 6 foot waves out there.. no dice.

i'd love to tag along with someone out on eerie one day. never fished the lake. i'd love to learn.

yes basshole the cat did hit a crankbait,,,well got out again tonight for a couple hours,,,had one break off and landed anouther walleye about 5-6lbs water is still a little chilly 65 degrees surface temp,,,when the water starts to warm they'll be on fire!!!