Perch & Walleye Dunnville June 27th

Fishmaster

Well finally a day i could take off for a couple hours and get out after all these perch & Walleye the boys have been slaying ....1st light headed out off the east pier not much going on so i headed out deep to find a few but couldn't keep the boat ancored ...so i deside to see if they had turned on back at the pier ...half way back Chad waves me over and was killing the perch ...i stop drop ancore and was none stop from the time i got there till the time i left ..the lake was getting bumpy so i deside to troll my way home once i got up river aways ..1st wave point hit a nice 4 lb walleye ...said ok that enough for Bern I and the Kids for dinner tonight and headed home to clean fish ..here is a picutre of the dinner tonight ...I love eating Grand River Sewage Water Walleye ;) ..... :lol:

Pickeral Rigs or aka Crappie Rigs tipped with shinners was the ticket for the Perch ...21 to 24 fow off the west side pier...

The Walleye hit a Hot-N-Tot 75 ft back 9 fow across from the Air Port ..

Get out and enjoy the weekend and don't listen to the WEATHER MAN he lies to much ... ;)

perchwalleyejune27002.jpg

perchwalleyejune27001.jpg

Guest Johnny Bass

Nice pickerel and those are big perch!! At first I thought you were posting out of season smallies!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Your fish will keep much better in a cooler on ice.

I allways have ice on the Boat ....but today they went to the live well... and for the run home i drain it and they seem to die :sleeping_02: ..but that ok im only 5 min from home ...and they meet the Knife :thumbsup_anim: